FFR Top 10 Lists
Top ten things to do at FFR
10. Win a 6-day/7-night fly fishing trip for two to Boca Paila, Mexico at the FFR Industry Breakfast
9. Attend the Industry Party, reconnect with friends, and drink microbrewed beer at the Wynkoop Brewery
8. Watch 10 great movies at The Drake’s Five Minutes of Fly Fishing Video Awards.
7. Test a dozen different fly rods on the show’s casting ponds
6. Be wowed by the pros at the Orvis/American Angler Casting Cup.
5. Have a beer with friends on the show floor at around 3:30.
4. Ride home on a motorcycle courtesy of William Joseph.
3. Watch the Rockies beat the Marlins at Coors Field.
2. Swear you’ll never stay at the Holiday Inn again.
1. Go fishing.
Top ten things to do if you stayed home
10. Eat Breakfast.
9. Build a fort out of couch cushions, call it the Wynkoop, and invite your dog in for a beer.
8. Watch last year’s Five Minutes of Fly Fishing finalists on The Drake’s website.
7. Test the brakes in your Ford F150.
6. Fill up the kiddie pool and host your own ‘Casting Cup.’
5. Have a beer with complete strangers at the local pub around 3:30.
4. Ride your La-Z-Boy
3. Watch the Rockies beat the Marlins, on TV.
2. Swear you’ll never miss this show again.
1. Go fishing